[LTDE] les tireurs d\'élites Index du Forum

[LTDE] les tireurs d\'élites
Forum de l'alliance les tireurs d\'élites du serveur 9

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HQ Jerry Lee Lewis Mean

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [LTDE] les tireurs d\'élites Index du Forum -> les tireurs d'/élites se distraient -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jessaski

Masculin
Aspect: Fumeur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Jerry Lee Lewis Mean Répondre en citant

Jerry Lee Lewis Mean > urlin.us/2k7a2

Jerry Lee Lewis Mean

10cf746e54
Mean Old Man is the 40th studio album by rock and roll pioneer Jerry Lee Lewis. Sorry for the inconvenience, this page could not be loaded. Track listing[edit]. Like his previous album Last Man Standing, this album features duets with famous artists. v t e Jerry Lee Lewis Studio albums Jerry Lee Lewis Jerry Lee's Greatest Last Man Standing Mean Old Man Soul My Way Southern Roots: Back Home to Memphis The Golden Cream of the Country Who's Gonna Play This Old Piano? Collaborations Class of '55 (with Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Roy Orbison) Million Dollar Quartet (with Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley) Live albums Live at the Star Club, Hamburg The Survivors Live Last Man Standing Live Soundtrack albums Jamboree (1957) American Hot Wax (1978) Great Balls of Fire! (1989) Dick Tracy (1990) Compilation albums All Killer, No Filler: The Anthology Songs "Baby Baby Bye Bye" "Baby, Hold Me Close" "Breathless" "Chantilly Lace" "Cold, Cold Heart" "Come as You Were" "Crazy Arms" "Don't Let Me Cross Over" (with Linda Gail Lewis) "Down the Line" "End of the Road" "Great Balls of Fire" "Hi Heel Sneakers" "High School Confidential" "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" "In the Mood" "Invitation to Your Party" "It'll Be Me" "Jackson" (with Linda Gail Lewis) "Lewis Boogie" "Me and Bobby McGee" "One Has My Name (The Other Has My Heart)" "One Minute Past Eternity" "She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye" "She Still Comes Around (to Love What's Left of Me)" "Sixteen Candles" "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" "Sweet Little Sixteen" "There Must Be More to Love Than This" "To Make Love Sweeter For You" "Turn On Your Love Light" "What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me)" "What'd I Say" "When He Walks on You (Like You Have Walked On Me)" "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" "Would You Take Another Chance on Me" "You Win Again" Filmography Jamboree (1957) High School Confidential (1958) American Hot Wax (1978) Family Mickey Gilley Linda Gail Lewis Carl McVoy Jimmy Swaggart Related articles Discography Great Balls of Fire! Walk the Line Kenny Lovelace Mack Vickery . Mean Old Man Studio album by Jerry Lee Lewis Released September 7, 2010 Genre Rock, country, honky-tonk, rock and roll, gospel Label Verve Producer Jim Keltner & Steve Bing Jerry Lee Lewis chronology Last Man Standing (2006) Mean Old Man (2010) Singles from Mean Old Man "Mean Old Man" Released: August 2010 . AllMusic AllMovie SideReel Celebified About FAQ Feedback Advertise Copyright Policy Privacy Policy Terms of Service Subscribe 2016 AllMusic, a division of All Media Network, LLC.All Rights Reserved .

If I look like your uncle bob that's what I amIf I look like your uncle bob that's what I amIf I look like your uncle bobWho likes to slap you on the back and rob youWhile he still can do the jobThat's what I am.. [Chorus:]And if I look like a voodoo doll that's what I amIf I look like a voodoo doll that's what I amIf I look like a voodoo dollWho takes his licking standing tallWho'd rather bite you back than crawlThat's what I am. .. So, theres nothing that rampages like his take on Led Zeppelins Rock N Roll -- although Roll Over Beethoven, with Ringo and John Mayer in tow, comes close -- but the slower tempos suit the 74-year old Killer, letting him dig into the contours of the songs and he gets into the nitty-gritty of the Stones Dead Flowers and Sweet Virginia (the latter cleaned up so Jerry Lee is cleaning the shine off his shoes), sounds invigorated to be singing gospel with Solomon Burke and finds an ideal harmony partner in Gillian Welch, whose presence elevates Please Release Me and I Really Dont Want To Know. On these last two, Jerry Lee Lewis doesnt quite sound like the Mean Old Man of the title -- old, yes, but sorrowful not spiteful -- but the record does find the Killer reviving his old snarl thanks to the title track, the Kid Rock and Slash-graced Rockin My Life Away and, best of all, a terrific reading of You Can Have Her featuring Eric Clapton and James Burton. With Jim Keltner replacing Jimmy Ripp as co-producer, Bing leads the Killer through the same basic formula for 2010s Mean Old Man, even retaining many of the same all-stars from before -- Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Ron Wood, Merle Haggard, Robbie Robertson, Ringo Starr, John Fogerty, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Kid Rock all return because who wouldnt want them all to return for seconds? -- but the vibe on this record is a little more subdued, with Keltner favoring a welcome muddy Sun murk over the crisp snap of Last Man Standing. External links[edit]. Music Politics TV Movies Culture Lists Sports Country . Chart performance[edit]. More Images All Versions Edit Release Sell This Item Jerry Lee Lewis ‎– Mean Old Man Label: Shangri-La ‎– 2747091, Verve Forecast ‎– 2747091 Format: CD, Album Country: Europe Released: 2010 Genre: Rock Style: Rock & Roll Tracklist Hide Credits 1 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Ronnie Wood* Mean Old ManGuitar – Ron Wood 2 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Kid Rock & Slash (3) Rockin' My Life AwayGuitar – Slash (3)Lead Vocals – Kid Rock 3 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Keith Richards Sweet VirginiaGuitar, Lead Vocals – Keith Richards 4 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Eric Clapton & Jim Burton You Can Have HerBaritone Guitar, Bass, Guitar, Baritone Guitar – Jon BrionGuitar – James BurtonGuitar, Lead Vocals – Eric Clapton 5 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Ringo Starr, John Mayer & Jon Brion Roll Over BeethovenBaritone Guitar, Bass, Guitar – Jon BrionBass – James "Hutch" Hutchinson*Drums – Ringo StarrGuitar – John Mayer 6 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring John Fogerty Bad Moon RisingGuitar, Lead Vocals – John Fogerty 7 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Mick Jagger Dead FlowersAcoustic Guitar – Greg LeiszLead Vocals – Mick Jagger 8 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Sheryl Crow & Jon Brion You Are My SunshineBass, Guitar – Jon BrionLead Vocals – Sheryl Crow 9 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Willie Nelson Whiskey RiverLead Guitar, Lead Vocals – Willie Nelson 10 –Jerry Lee Lewis Featuring Tim McGraw & Jon Brion Middle Age CrazyAcoustic Guitar – Gillian WelchAcoustic Guitar, Baritone Guitar – Jon BrionGuitar – Ron Wood, Waddy WachtelLead Vocals – Tim McGraw Companies, etc.

la sal de la tierradragon trainer 2 ita mkvthe bridge comple4 on 1 gang bangs 3down and out in beverly hills is_safe:1Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Designagents of shieldthe wire s02e12richard bona 2008the librarians 1080p s01e01

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [LTDE] les tireurs d\'élites Index du Forum -> les tireurs d'/élites se distraient -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation